Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ingrid Michaelson "Be Ok"

I have been listening to this song for a few years now but when it shuffled on to my ipod this morning I had to write about it. My favorite line in the song is about feeling like "I'm a gallery of broken hearts" yeah  I have been there. In fact I am pretty sure I am a gallery of broken hearts and should start charging people to see them. Anyway what I love about this song is it's about getting through those heartaches and being okay. Well I am. I spent some time with my girlfriends last night and heard all about my ex boyfriends engagement and new fiance. I even asked questions about the ring and proposal and you know what I was okay! I am okay it will be okay just like Ingrid Michelson says. Such a huge relief that I am not doomed to be some broken hearted girl forever. This song just makes me feel better and I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment